This Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe recipe is so easy to make and incredibly delicious to eat! Four ingredients and thirty minutes is all you’ll need!Yes this is fudge, but the recipe was derived from a recipe I hold close to my heart. This four-ingredient peanut butter cookie recipe comes courtesy my friend Aimée. She gave it to my mom and me when we were very young kids. I vaguely remember my mom saying she’d thought it was a recipe form the Sesame Street television show! Kinda cute, I think.
My mom has been making the cookie recipe practically weekly ever since. No exaggeration!
For friends, family, a dessert to bring to a potluck, if someone needs cheering up, if someone is celebrating, and the list goes on. There was always a reason to be whipping out the delicious recipe.
Like the cookies, the Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Fudge recipe is so easy to make! In fact, perhaps even easier because it’s one big bar that’s just cut into squares when it’s done.
Simply by using a baking dish instead of a cookie sheet, I’ve turned this incredible peanut butter cookie recipe into a crazy, yummy fudge recipe. And oh my — watch out — is it good!
Peanut butter is packed with protein, you know. It’s good to keep that healthy thought in mind if you become addicted to these!
I love that these don’t contain any flour . . . because they have become my gluten-free, seven-year-old son’s favorite dessert! I’m not sure there would be any kid, or adult, who would turn down a taste of this Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Fudge recipe!
I hope I’ve inspired a weekend cooking project for you!
And this is all you need . . .
For another gluten free peanut butter dessert, my Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Krispie Treat Recipe is not to be missed!
Enjoy every last square of this so so delicious Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe!
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups crunchy salted peanut butter
- 3-1/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a square 8 x 8-inch baking pan, use a large fork to combine the egg whites with the sugar. Then blend in the peanut butter and 1 cup of the chocolate chips. Use a small, flat-bottomed spatula to smooth out the top. Then evenly pour the remaining 2-1/4 cups of chocolate chips on the top.
- Place the pan in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and immediately smooth the melted chocolate chips with the same small spatula. Let this set up at room temperature for at least 2 hours -- ideally overnight -- before cutting. To speed it up, you can put it in the refrigerator for an hour. It's still delicious if you cut it before, just soft and a bit messy!