I was delighted to have Jeanne of Jolly Tomato pass me the torch for “My Seven Links.” My Seven Links was originally started by Trip Base. The idea is to encourage bloggers to share links to their older posts that deserve to see the light of day again, in seven categories. The blogger selects their posts that best fit in those categories, shares them, then passes the challenge on to five other bloggers. (Oh no, please don’t let this feel like a chain letter — it’s not!)
If you’ve been following my blog, you know it’s still a baby — we just celebrated our three month birthday! It’s amazes me how my posts from May seem so long ago. I’m happy to have them re-surface, so here we go. . . .
1. Most Beautiful: Friday Flowers: Nastursiums and Grapefruit-Avocado Salad Recipe. I think this plate is exquisite. (If I do say so myself.)
2. Most Popular: Miso Marinated Black Cod With Bok Choy Pepper Stir Fry. I think I can thank Tastespotting for this one becoming such a hit.
3. Most Controversial: I haven’t really experienced any controversy, to date. My Tilapia Melt Recipe I wrote for Momtastic did receive a couple of concerned comments regarding where and how Tilapia is raised. Here’s how I feel about it.
4. Post Whose Success Surprised Me: How to Roast Garlic. Apparently there are a lot of cooks out there who are roasting garlic. Yay!
5. Post That Didn’t Get The Attention It Deserves: Dulce de Leche Chocolate Pretzel Cookie Recipe. These are just crazy good!
6. Post I Am Most Proud Of: Friday Flowers: Jacaranda Flowers and My Mom’s Meyer Lemonade Recipe. Simply because it celebrates my sweet mom.
7. Most Helpful: Eating Gluten-Free in New York. This only made its first appearance a week ago. I reviewed a couple of great gluten-free spots in NY, and both reviews made their way to the Travel Gluten Free site.
My Seven Links have enjoyed making another showing! Thanks for reviewing them with me! Now I’m passing the torch on to five food blogger friends and connections of mine, to try the same challenge:
Take it away, my friends!
P.S. Here’s Jeanne of Jolly Tomato’s Seven Links. Thanks for the challenge, Jeanne!