Cinco de Mayo is this Saturday!
Are you celebrating?
Either way, we certainly don’t need an excuse to indulge in scrumptious Mexican food! Right?! Right.
Some of my favorite Cinco de Mayo recipes are pictured above with the recipes linked to their titles listed below. So whether you’re having a big festive party or hanging out with a few friends or family, whip up something delicious and enjoy!
- Double Chocolate Almond Spice Cookies
- Guacamole with Key Limes and Grilled Corn
- Strawberry Avocado Salsa
- Best Vegetarian Enchiladas Ever!
- Roasted Corn Salsa
- Avocado Fries with Agave Chipotle Yogurt Dip
- Smoky Chipotle Breakfast Nachos
- Spicy Mayan Chocolate Truffles
- Spicy Pepper Jack Potato Pancakes
- Mango Salsa
- Roasted Tomato Poblano Salsa
- Mexican Chopped Salad with Spiced Pepitas and Honey Chipotle Lime Dressing
- Tomatillo Shrimp Ceviche
- Plantain Picadillo Empenadas
- Steak and Potato Taquitos – they’re not what you’d think!