I haven’t quite sorted out all of our Thanksgiving details yet, but a few things I know for sure.
And this pie happens to be gluten-free so my son with Celiac Disease can also enjoy it. 🙂 (I guess it doesn’t “happen” to be gluten-free — I designed it that way!)Above and below are some of my favorite Thanksgiving dishes. Any few of these would make a delicious Thanksgiving menu!
1. Brown Butter-Hazelnut Brussels Sprouts
2. Smoky Paprika-Bacon Roasted Turkey
3. Apple Sweet Potato Soup with Shallot Croutons
4. Cornbread Stuffing with Sherried Mushrooms
5. Pumpkin-Almond Cookies
6. Honey Glazed Baked Pears in Crispy Wontons
7. Pecan Crusted, Spiced Caramel Pumpkin Pie
But wait. . . . there’s more!