Every year I create a handful of recipes with a Mexican vibe, and I gather them together to celebrate Cinco de Mayo. (No, I’m not making all of these! ) There are two more days until this super delicious holiday, so who will you invite? What will you cook?
Below are the links to the recipes for the above images.
1. Chile Tequila Chicken Tostada
2. Lemon-Chipotle Guacamole
3. Five-Minute Mexican Blackened Salmon
4. Jalapeño Roasted Corn
5. Smoky Chipotle Mango Quesadilla
6. Colorado-Style Chili
7. Tortilla-Crusted Pork Chops with Avocado-Lime Sauce
8. Roasted Chile Seared Scallops
For Cinco de Mayo Recipes from 2013, click on the collage below.
For Cinco de Mayo Recipes from 2012, click on the collage below.