Every year I try to seek out super cool, fun gifts for foodies and cooks for Under $20, for the holidays. My 2017 guide below is full of fantastic finds and deals!This post contains an Amazon affiliate link for your convenience at no additional cost to you.
The holiday season always seems to creep up on me. I wish I could say that it takes me surprise each year, but it doesn’t. I’m always expecting it, I’m just never quite ready for it.
Hopefully this will help a bit — at least for foodies and cooks in your life.
The things on this list fall into two categories:
- Things I have that I think are awesome
- And things that I want to have that I think are awesome.
Each year I curate a new guide of 20 Cool Gifts for Foodies and Cooks for Under $20, and this 2017 collection is a favorite. The items unique and useful, and I’m thrilled at the deals I found!
As always, I am featuring some of my favorite places to shop for gifts, including Anthropologie and UncommonGoods.
For even more great gifts for foodies and cooks for under $20, you can review my guides from previous years:
- 20 Cool Gifts for Foodies and Cooks For Under $20 – 2016
- 20 Cool Gifts for Foodies and Cooks for Under $20 – 2015
- 20 Cool Gifts for Foodies and Cooks for Under $20 – 2014
- 20 Cool Gifts for Foodies and Cooks for Under $20 – 2013
- 20 Cool Gifts for Foodies and Cooks for Under $20 – 2012
Off we go (in no particular order) . . . .
1. Copper 6 Quart Nonslip Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl from World Market — $14.992. 4 Piece Cheese Knives and Cutting Board from World Market — $14.993. Flour Shaker Rolling Pin from UncommonGoods — $19.994. Lodge Cast Iron Mini Round Server, 14 oz. from Sur La Table — $18.955. BergHOFF Leo Ravioli Stamp from Anthropologie — $206. Peacock Blue Reactive Glaze Terracotta Open Baker from World Market — $167. Retro Magnetic Kitchen Timer from Anthropologie — $168. Mauviel M’steel Crepe Pan from Sur La Table — $19.959.
Mini Soul Box from Penzys–– $12.95
(Contains: 1/4 cup jars of Cajun Seasoning, 33rd & Galena, and Penzeys Cinnamon, soul brochure, tip cards, Soul pin.)10. Large Yellow Baker with Oak Wood Trivet Lid from World Market — $14.99
11. Small Marble Pattern Ceramic Storage Canister from World Market – $7.9512. Retro Flour Sifters, Set of 2 from World Market — $10.4813. Handmade Thrown Pottery Salt Pig, Salt Cellar with Wooden Spoon from Narragansett Pottery on Etsy — $1514. Painter’s Palette Measuring Spoons from Anthropologie — $2015. Ruffled Individual Pie Dish from Crate&Barrel — 2 for $15.9016. All in One Grill Cleaner and Seasoning Tool from UncommonGoods — $1817. Orbit Oil and Vinegar Set from UncommonGoods— $19.9518. Rigoni Di Asiago Nocciolata Organic Hazelnut & Cocoa Spread from on Amazon
(As delicious as Nutella but with healthier ingredients!)19. M-Cuisine Popcorn Makers Set from Joseph Joseph — $15
(2 single-serve)20. Specialty-Sourced White Popcorn Kernels in Delectable Flavors from Women’s Bean Project — $6.50
(Perhaps to go with the popcorn makers? This popcorn comes in a variety of savory and sweet blends representing different cultures. Read about the Women’s Bean Project here .)There you have it, the 2017 Guide of 20 Cool Gifts for Foodies and Cooks for Under $20.
Please note that the prices for all of the above items are current as of December 2, 2017, and will likely change over time.
This is not a sponsored post.