My absolute favorite way to eat citrus is simply peeled and out of hand. That said, there are so many divine creations to be made with all sorts or lemons, oranges, grapefruits, and so on. From entrées to condiments, to desserts, the possibilities are endless.
Just find the number of the image that interests you and follow it to the recipe or article. And those titles that aren’t numbered are more citrus recipes and articles from some other awesome food bloggers.
Off you go . . .
Cool Citrus Stuff
5. Winter Citrus Carpaccio
6. Spicy Marinated Yellowtail and Mandarin Sashimi
7. Honey Jalapeño Citrus Salad
8. Grapefruit Avocado Salad
9. Wilted Chard & Basil Sesame Grapefruit Salad
10. Freshly Picked Satsuma Salad
11. Fried Meyer Lemon Caeser Salad
12. Roasted Kale Sprout Salad with Pickled Beets, Mandarins & Spicy Pecans
Citrus Desserts & Drinks