Orange Popsicles with Fresh Berries are naturally sweet, super refreshing and fun. They’re a perfect healthy and refreshing snack on a warm or hot summer day.
While these easy-to-make, orange popsicles are super sweet, they have no added sugar and they’re packed with nutrients!
So if you’re looking for a healthy treat this summer, this orange popsicle recipe is a great option.
All of the fresh flavors combined make these one of the most perfect frozen desserts.
What are the ingredients?
- orange juice
Just these few natural, simple ingredients, packed into popsicle molds create a most delicious fruit snack.
How to Make Them
This recipe is made in six 4-ounce popsicle molds.
– Gently wash and dry the berries.
– Cut larger berries into smaller pieces.
– Add an equal amount of berries to each popsicle mold.
– Then evenly divide orange juice into each one.
– Freeze for at least four hours before serving/eating.
(More detailed instructions are in the recipe card below.)
Recipe Tips and Substitutions
- You can use any combination of berries you like — or one or two of the three. Your call.
- Fresh orange juice is the best for this recipe. That said, not everybody has the time (or inclination) to squeeze a ton or oranges, so the next best thing is a good quality orange juice without extra sugar.
- You can make these popsicles with really any fruit juice you like. You might like to try lemonade, grape, pomegranate or apple — or a mix.
- Some of the berries will sort of stick to the mold and not fall to the bottom, which is ideal. If however they’re very small, they might all fall to the bottom. If that’s the case, to spread the berries evenly throughout the popsicles, for the best results, lay them on their sides as they begin to freeze. When they’re about halfway frozen, they can stand upright in the popsicle tray.
- To easily get the popsicles out of the molds, just run them under hot water for a few seconds.
Whether it’s a hot day, or simply anytime you want a delicious and healthy snack, I hope you think of these orange popsicles packed with fresh berries, and enjoy!
More summer popsicle recipes:
Orange Popsicles with Berries Recipe
- 1¾ cup orange juice
- 1½ cups mixed fresh berries (raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, blackberries)
- Prep ingredients. Gently rinse and dry the berries. The strawberries, and maybe some of the blackberries and raspberries will need to be cut into smaller pieces.
- Fill popsicle molds. Make the popsicles in 6 (4-ounce) popsicle molds. Add an equal amount of berries to each mold. Then evenly divide the orange juice among them. Freeze for at least 4 hours before serving/eating.
Cooking On The Weekends is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.