Avocado Toast Recipes with Mint and Fruit are unique, colorful, fun and so delicious for summer snacks, lunch and appetizers.
You know who loves avocado toast?
Um. . . . everybody.
How about minty avocado toast? Three different ways with fruit?
These avocado toast recipes are so pretty. Each fruit used is more colorful than the next, and all of them served together are a total knockout!
And this bright, stunning, fruity version is so much fun for summer. In fact, if you give it a quick glance, it screams summer.
How do you make them?
Mix mashed avocado with chopped mint and lemon juice and season it with salt and pepper.
Slice and prepare all of the fruit.
Toast baguette slices under a broiler just until the edges are golden, and then rub a garlic clove on each one.
Divide the minty avocado among the baguette slices.
Arrange the fruit on top of each one, followed by a sprinkling of the Feta.
(More detailed instructions are below.)
Want to keep it vegan? Simply skip the Feta.
Strawberries, mango and grapefruit are always so lovely with avocado, and the mint brightens the flavors.
Now, add to that, the slightly salty flavor from the bit of Feta cheese sprinkled on top, and it’s perfection.
If you want a bit less hoopla, you can skip the fruit all together. The minty avocado toast recipe on its own is bursting with flavor.
And the beautiful green is oh-so-pretty.
You can throw these together inside of 20 minutes and you will be a star at the party you bring them to. Or at your own dinner table!
You can pretty much use any of your favorite fruits. Almost all of them will be divine with the avocado and mint combination. I think these three fruits are especially delicious with it, but the possibilities are endless.
A few more fruit toppings options:
- sliced red grapes
As it turns out, I know everybody might not love avocado toast, but I adore it, along with most people I know. 😉
Enjoy these delectable summer fruits!M
More delectable Avocado Toast recipes:
- Avocado Toast with Soft Boiled Egg and Tomato
- Sqirl’s Avocado Toast with Pickled Carrots on The Delicious Life
And here’s a new kind of toast . . . Plantain Toast!
Avocado Toast Recipes with Mint and Fruit
- 1 cup avocado, mashed
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon fresh mint, washed and dried, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- salt, pepper and granulated sugar to taste
- 12 (¼ to ½ inch) slices French baguette (about 3-inch diameter)
- about 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- strawberries, mango and/or grapefruit (see instruction no. 2)
- about 1 teaspoon Feta cheese, finely crumbled
- Add the mashed avocado to a small mixing bowl. Mix in the mint and lemon juice. Season to taste with salt, pepper and sugar. (Here’s How to Season to Taste.). Set aside.
- For the strawberries: about 4 medium-sized strawberries per 4 toasts, sliced thinly. For the mango: about ¼ mango per 4 toasts, sliced thinly. (Here's How to Season to Taste.) Set the fruit aside.
- Place the baguette slices on a baking sheet and drizzle them with the olive oil. Place the baking sheet under the broiler just until the edges are golden, about 1 minute. Then firmly rub the garlic clove on each slice.
- Once they’ve cooled, divide the minted avocado among the baguette slices, and use a small spreader to smooth the surface. Arrange the fruit on top of each one, followed by a light sprinkling of the Feta.