Peach Avocado Salad with Zucchini is the essence of summer. Its fresh, sweet flavors from seasonal produce are a super delicious, beautiful combination. Perfect for casual summer entertaining, or simply for a light lunch or dinner.
It doesn't get more summery than fresh peaches, avocados and zucchini.
This Peach Avocado Salad celebrates summer beautifully.
I love adding sweet, vibrant and colorful fruits to green salads -- it's delicious and so much fun combining summer's seasonal treasures into one bowl.
Ingredients for Peach Avocado Salad
- fresh peaches
- white cheddar cheese
- white balsamic vinegar
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt, black pepper
How to Make it
Recipe Tips and Substitutions
- If you don't have a spiralizer, you can also grate the zucchini.
- If you'd like, substitute peaches with nectarines or apricots.
- For salads, and just about every other use, avocados should be only slightly soft all over. (An avocado should only be super soft if you're using it for guacamole -- and even then, too soft isn't always a good thing.)
- You can use another white firm cheese in this peach avocado salad if you want to switch it up. Swiss or Gruyère would be good substitutions if you don't have white cheddar.
- Feel free to substitute spinach with any lettuce you love.
- Don't have white balsamic? Regular balsamic is also delicious with this salad.
- Really, you can serve this for almost any meal -- brunch, lunch, dinner.
- Peach Avocado Salad with Zucchini is a great side to serve with chicken or fish.
- Picnics! This delightful salad would be fantastic to bring to a summer picnic. It can be fully prepared ahead of time except for the dressing, which you can add just before serving it at the picnic.
I hope enjoy every last bite of this summery Peach Avocado Salad.
More Delicious Summer Salad Recipes
- Watermelon Basil Salad
- Compressed Watermelon Salad with Lemon Lime Avocado
- Tomato Sweet Onion Salad with Blue Cheese
- Cucumber Tomato Salad with Lemon
Peach Avocado Salad with Zucchini Recipe
- 4 cups loosely packed baby spinach leaves, washed, dried
- 2 cups spiralized or grated zucchini (about ¾ pound), washed, dried
- 1 cup chopped white cheddar cheese
- ½ cup thinly sliced yellow onion
- 3 medium-large peaches, washed, dried, sliced
- 1 medium avocado (click here for How to Peel & Cut an Avocado), sliced
- about 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- about 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Combine everything except the vinegar, oil, salt and pepper into a large serving bowl!
- Drizzle with the vinegar and oil -- enough to lightly coat the entire salad. Season to taste with the salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Cooking On The Weekends is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.