I’d love to work with you . . .
All projects are handled directly by me, Valentina. All projects receive my individual
attention, my creative flair, and my boundless passion. Basically, each project gets a lot of
love from me.
Here are a few ways we can work together:
Recipe Development & Food Writing
- I create, test, and write all of my recipes. My recipes are not only on Cooking On The Weekends, I can develop for you, too! Please contact me to discuss rates.
Food Photography and Food Styling
- I do all of my own photography and food styling. Please contact me to discuss rates.
Giveaways, Promotions & Product Reviews
- When I choose to do a giveaway, talk about a brand, or run a promotion, it’s because it’s something I feel good about sharing with my Cooking On The Weekends readers.
- Sponsored posts with original recipes can be created with your brand. Please see my posts for Cacique, Sandstone Melons and Jade Asian Greens as examples.
- Please contact me for a copy of my current Rate Card.
Advertise on Cooking On The Weekends
- Your brand must coincide with my philosophies about food. (Foods you know I like, foods that are flavorful, interesting, healthy – and fun to prepare!)
- Promote your brand on Cooking On The Weekends with advertisements on my sidebar, button ads, text links, and within posts, etc.
- For all advertising rates, please contact me. I offer 30, 60, and 90 day ad runs at very affordable rates.
- Cooking On The Weekends is sought out for its very unique, delicious recipes, and for its beautiful food photography.
- I have an ever-growing number of Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook, Google+, Instagram followers, as well as email subscribers.
- I consistently contribute to other on-line magazines, columns & social media that all bring in new readers on a steady basis.