Yep, you got it — Christmas morning! We’ll, really any morning (afternoon or evening), but with Christmas just two days away, why not make it extra special with this deliciousness!?
Remember the when we made the Smashed Potato Pizza Crust? Well who doesn’t love crispy potatoes with their bacon and eggs!? Exactly! Everybody loves it! Which is why it’s the crust for this breakfast pizza.
A bite of crispy potato with melting Dubliner, smoky bacon and creamy egg yolk might even get up out of bed even before Santa!
(I know life isn’t always all that, but it’s that cozy, warm and happy feeling I’m always striving for.)
This is not a sponsored post — I simply love Kerrygold cheese.
Breakfast Bacon and Eggs Smashed Potato Pizza
- 1 10-inch Smashed Potato Pizza Crust (Here's how to make it.)
- 1 cup grated Kerrygold Dubliner cheese
- 3 strips cooked bacon each one broken into thirds
- 3 large eggs
- Chili flakes or Togarashi
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese evenly over the top of the prepared Smashed Potato Pizza Crust, on a baking sheet.
- Add the bacon on top of the cheese -- use every 3 pieces to form a triangle for each egg to go in.
- Gently press down on the area inside the bacon triangles --- to create a shallow "bowl."
- Carefully crack one egg into each bacon triangle, and sprinkle with chile flakes or Togarashi.
- Place in the preheated 400 degree F oven and bake just until the eggs have cooked, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Let the pizza sit for about five minutes, slice and serve.