This Creamy Lemon-Lime Avocado Salad Dressing will bring anything it’s served with to the next level. It’s creamy, rich and healthy — all at once!You know when you have so much to do that you don’t know where to begin? And you just want to do nothing, which isn’t really an option? So maybe you make a “to do” list? (And if you’re me, you also review and/or add to a “recipe idea” list.) Then you procrastinate more by making a perfect cup of coffee? And so on.
That pretty much describes my morning yesterday. That is until I reviewed my running “recipe idea” list.
It’s absolutely amazing in my recipe for Compressed Watermelon dish (pictured below).
This dressing is also fantastic with salmon, meat and chicken. Oh, and how about simply serving it as a dip with raw vegetables? Yum! Clearly, the possibilities are endless.
However you decide to use it, I hope you enjoy every last bite!
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- ¾ cup avocado chunks
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- A few turns of freshly ground black pepper
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until the dressing is as smooth as possible.