Avocado and mint is delicious together, so this Minty Avocado Toast Recipe is a winner! It’s the perfect, pretty summer avocado toast appetizer.You know who loves avocado toast?
Um. . . . everybody!
How about minty avocado toast? Three different ways, this recipe for summer avocado toast is super beautiful. Each fruit used is more colorful than the next, and all of them served together are a total knockout!
And this bright, stunning, fruity version is so much fun for summer! In fact, if you give it a quick glance, it screams summer.
You can pretty much use any of your favorite fruits. Almost all of them will be divine with the avocado and mint combination. I think these three fruits are especially delicious with it, but the possibilities are endless.
Here are a few more fruity, avocado and mint ideas for creating another minty avocado toast recipe:
- sliced red grapes
I think all of these fruits would really compliment the avocado and mint.
Strawberries, mango and grapefruit are always so delicious with avocado, and the mint brightens the flavors.
Now, add to that, the slightly salty flavor from the bit of Feta cheese sprinkled on top, and it’s perfection.
If you want a bit less hoopla, you can skip the fruit all together. After all, the minty avocado toast recipe on it’s own is bursting with flavor.
The beautiful green is oh-so-pretty!
You can throw this together inside of 20 minutes and you will be a star at the party you bring them to.
Or at your own dinner table!
As it turns out, I know everybody might not love avocado toast, but I adore it, along with most people I know. 😉
Enjoy this most delicious summer avocado toast recipe with avocado and mint, and gorgeous summer fruit!
For even more idea, here are more scrumptious looking avocado toast recipes.
Minty Avocado Toast Recipe: Three Ways
- 1 cup mashed avocado about 1 large avocado
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon washed & dried finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- salt pepper & granulated sugar to taste (Here’s How to Season to Taste)
- 1 dozen 1/4 to 1/2-inch slices of a thin French baguette about 3-inch diameter
- about 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic peeled
- strawberries mango and/or grapefruit (see instruction no. 2)
- about 1 teaspoon finely crumbled Feta cheese
- Add the mashed avocado to a small mixing bowl. Mix in the mint and lemon juice. Season to taste with salt, pepper and sugar. (Here’s How to Season to Taste.). Set aside.
- Place the baguette slices on a baking sheet and drizzle them with the olive oil. Place the baking sheet under the broiler just until the edges are golden, about 1 minute. Then firmly rub the garlic clove on each slice.
- Once they’ve cooled, divide the minted avocado among the baguette slices, and use a small spreader to smooth the surface. Arrange the fruit on top of each one, followed by a light sprinkling of the Feta.